TAM 2022 - Growing Together: Tackling The Challenges of Today & Tomorrow
Join us in Waco for TAM 2022!
Venues include the Mayborn Museum, Texas Rangers Hall of Fame and Museum, Texas Sports Hall of Fame, Dr Pepper Museum and more!
* Registration open until 3/20/22 at 11:59 PM ()
Join us at the Texas Association of Museums 2022 Annual Meeting!
Register by March 4, 2022, before rates increase
Detailed conference schedule and information can be found here:
Attendee Ticket Options
Please contact Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in purchasing a Virtual On-Demand Ticket - Tickets are $50 for TAM members and $75 for non-members.
On-site Day-only tickets will be available beginning on Tuesday, March 22nd.
Thank You TAM 2022 Partners!
Thank you to our Local Host Committee Members for their leadership:
Joy Summar-Smith, Committee Co-Chair, Dr Pepper Museum
Rebecca Nall, Committee Co-Chair, Mayborn Museum
Doug McDurham, Art Center of Waco
Amanda Dyer, Creative Waco
Chris Dyer, Dr Pepper Museum
Rachael Nadeau Johnson, Dr Pepper Museum
Mary Beth Farrell, Dr Pepper Museum
Jill Barrow, Historic Waco Foundation
Eric Ames, Libraries, Baylor University
Charlie Walter, Mayborn Museum
Trey Crumpton, Mayborn Museum
Kyle Gray, Mayborn Museum
Lesa Bush, Mayborn Museum
Kim McCray, Museum Studies Dept, Baylor University
Sandi Cooper, School of Education, Baylor University
Rachel Deshong, Texas Collection, Baylor University
Rachel Smith, Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
Brianna Markum, Waco CVB
Raegan King, Waco Mammoth National Monument
Jay Black, Texas Sports Hall of Fame
Jennifer Borderud, Armstrong Browning Library
Terri Cox, Cameron Park Zoo
Audrey Ladd, Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
Susan Morton, Waco CVB
Hector Sabido, City of Waco
Thank you for the support of our underwriters for making TAM 2022 possible!
Onsite tickets will be available beginning on Tuesday, March 22nd. Please contact Brittany at email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing a Virtual On-Demand Ticket - Tickets are $50 for TAM members and $75 for non-members.
For More Information:
TAM requires each person attending the Annual Meeting to register individually. This allows us to obtain an accurate count for efficient planning. Registration cannot be shared or transferred. Advance payment is required. Online registration is required. Payment can be made online or by mail; telephone registrations will not be accepted.
Full payment is due at the time of registration if paying by credit card. Payment by check is due within 21 days of registration. Checks should be mailed to: Texas Association of Museums 1108 Lavaca Street, Suite 110 - #626 Austin, TX 78701
Code of Conduct
TAM believes in the following philosophies and requests that each Speaker considers and abide by TAM’s Event Code of Conduct statements below to the best of their ability.
- TAM is dedicated to the principles of inclusion.
- TAM takes a firm stand on ethics and operates in accordance with the highest ethical standard of professional and personal conduct.
- TAM events are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religious preferences, or technology choices.
- TAM does not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form.
- Sexual language and imagery are not appropriate for any event venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter, and other online media.
- We also expect all participants to conduct themselves with integrity, respect, honesty, and credibility; approach all events and interactions in accordance with the highest ethical standards of professionalism and personal conduct; and avoid all activities that will cause damage to or discredit your organization, TAM, or yourself.
Event participants violating these rules may be warned, sanctioned, or expelled from the event without a refund at the discretion of the event organizers.