Facilities/Rental Events Coordinator | Dallas, TX
FRONTIERS OF FLIGHT MUSEUM
Position: Facilities/Rental Events Coordinator
Report to: VP Operations
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Full-time
The Facilities and Rental Events Coordinator works closely with the VP of Operations to support all facility
activities. The Coordinator will be the onsite point of contact for weekend operations and all rental event clients,
including evening events. The Coordinator will be responsible for providing general building and equipment
maintenance and support as well as set up, strike and maintenance of FOFM equipment and furniture for rental and
Major activities, typical duties and responsibilities
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Open, supervise and close the facility for weekend operating hours and rental events.
• Set up, strike and maintain FOFM furniture and equipment for rental events, to include: arranging
tables, chairs and stage per rental customer’s layout.
• Assist rental clients with load in and pre-event setup; event operation and post event strike.
• Act as client liaison with rental clients.
• Correspond with and meet potential rental clients to discuss rental possibilities at the Museum.
• Update and maintain rental calendar.
• Update and maintain FOFM social media platforms.
• Assist with the preparation and set up of birthday party areas as needed.
• Responsible for general facility and exhibit maintenance, e.g. changing light bulbs, minor repairs.
• Responsible for general housekeeping needs during operational hours; e.g. aircraft/exhibit dusting etc.
• Report facility and exhibit maintenance needs requiring outside contractors to VP of Operations.
• Perform other facility related duties as required.
Skills, abilities and other requirements
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to read and comprehend basic facility layout sketches.
• Experience with basic hand tools and facility maintenance.
• Must be able to lift/move FOFM assets for rental events (50lbs min)
• Previous experience with facility maintenance and rental events a plus.
• Experience with multiple social media platforms and marketing a plus.
• Position is full-time with overtime a possibility, minimum 40hrs per week
• Actual schedule can vary week to week depending on event rental schedule.
• Scheduled shift does include covering general weekend operating hours and evening rental events.
Compensation: $18-$20/hr or Commensurate with Experience
To apply please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org