Science Coordinator | Abilene, TX
Position Title: Science Coordinator
Supervisor: Director of Education
Salary: $40,000-$45,000 (commensurate with experience)
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, Short Term, Long Term and Life Insurance, and 401K retirement plans
Contact: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelors degree in a related field, such as Museum Studies, Science, or Science Education
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a good knowledge of standard museum procedures with an emphasis on interpretation and educational programming
- Exhibits impressive organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills as well as flexibility
- Possesses extensive knowledge of the techniques and methods of planning and organizing research
- Possesses competent computer, database, and desktop publishing skills
- Possesses solid budget management skills
- Demonstrates ability to plan, organize and coordinate innovative programs and handle multiple tasks and attention to details.
- Demonstrates an ability to deal effectively with deadlines and time pressures.
- Demonstrates knowledge or experience in research, program evaluation, and teaching methodologies
- Demonstrates effective leadership and interpersonal skills, and working in a team environment
- Demonstrates skill and confidence in public speaking
Submit a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information for 3 work-related references. Send all by email to Kathryn Mitchell, email@example.com and Vicki Butts, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will be advertised until filled.