Fall Virtual Program Camp for Digital Programming is Now Open
Virtual Camp for Digital Education Programming
Join our Fall Virtual Program Camp to learn about virtual programming best practices, design a digital program for your institution, and connect with other educators around the state in doing so. Through this program you will
- Read, listen, and/or watch experts in topics related to K-12 social studies teaching and/or digital learning.
- Participate in events featuring thought leaders.
- Complete tasks and share results for group discussion.
- Try new tools and teaching practices.
- Make things that guide and accelerate your virtual program goals.
How much time will this program take?
This pie chart illustrates how much time you might spend on the above activities, where the green wedges (9 hours total) represent time spent in scheduled live sessions, blue wedges (16 hours) represent self-guided learning time, and the yellow wedges (14 hours) represent creating plans and documentation that will advance your digital program progress.
Meet our Spring Fellows in our Regional
In total, we estimate you will dedicate 39 hours total over five weeks (or about 8 hours per week) on VPC participation. Based on the success of last year’s program, you won’t want to miss a second!
Below is the Camp Schedule: read the schedule carefully and make sure you save the green dates in your calendar for the 6 live events.
Completing the Virtual Program Camp will satisfy the needs for an Education/Outreach Professional Development Certificate.