Connect2Texas Reduces Membership Cost
Date postedJune 13, 2022
Posted By: TAM Blog, Executive Leaders Digest ,
Connect2Texas is a network of Texas-based content providers who utilize video conferencing to deliver educational programs and professional development to public, private, charter, and home schools worldwide.
Connect2Texas values its partnerships with museums and realizes most are still struggling financially. The good news for the 2022-2023 school year is that we have added new membership levels and services with reduced pricing options.
Some Benefits Include:
- Only a one-year commitment
- Premier destination for educators
- A reputable brand for 17 years
- Limited to Texas-based providers only
- Global audiences reached
- Extensive marketing
- Free user access
- Private event scheduling option
- Listing in our online provider directory
- Receive online registrations
- Collect billing information
- Automated email confirmations and cancellations
- Users can search programs by provider, grade, content area, or keyword
- Registration deadlines
- Ability to link to external materials, resources, and websites
- Ability to set a site and student limit
Connect2Texas has reached over 2.5 million students around the globe. Whether you are new to distance learning or highly experienced, Connect2Texas can help. You can download and review our new membership levels and pricing here.
Contact Lori Hamm-Neckar at email@example.com or (817)740-7516 if you have questions.