Client Service Manager | Arlington, TX
Client Service Manager
Salary $48,000 - $60,000
Location: Arlington, TX
Full Time, non-remote work
Displays FAS is a fine art handling company located in the DFW area. We provide museum-quality storage, transit, installation of artwork to many of the world's finest museums, institutions, private collectors, corporations, and galleries.
The Client Service Manager leads a team of 4 Client Service Representatives to provide our clients with exceptional customer service and drive revenue growth through delivering quick, professional service quotes. If you have excellent customer service skills and a track record for managing successful teams we'd like you to apply.
Here's what you'll do:
· Oversee a team of Client Services Representatives and ensure they are providing exceptional customer service, timely quotes, and educating/informing clients of additional services Displays provides.
· Hire, train, coach, and track Client Services Representatives performance to continually improve individual and team KPIs.
· Coordinate with Transportation, Installation, Fabrication, and Storage Managers to schedule resources for client services, art fairs and gallery shows.
· Continually improve communication between your team, VP of Sales and Department Managers so they have the information they need to provide high quality client services.
· Resolve complex client problems or disputes in a professional manner.
· Track and provide weekly KPI Reports to the team
o Inbound call volume by type
o Quote turnaround time
o Outstanding quotes
o Revenue by service
o Lost business by reason code
To be successful in this role you'll need:
· Experience working in museums or galleries is preferred.
· Experience in customer service and/or project management.
· Proven success selecting, training, coaching, and evaluating Customer Service or Account Managers.
· Ability to anticipate the needs of customers and design creative solutions to improve client experience.
· Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound judgement calls.
· Superior project and cross functional team coordination skills.
· Excellent phone, email and in person communication skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics (or similar CRM/Customer Service software), quoting software, and Excel.
· Build your career and make a difference in a growing company
· Build security with health benefits, life insurance, and a 401k retirement plan
· Enjoy 10 paid days off and 5 paid holidays per year
Link to apply: