December 2021 TAM Executive Leaders Digest
TAM Executive Leaders Digest - December 2021
Thank you for your TAM membership and leadership as we work together to strengthen Texas museums. I imagine the holiday lights in your cities look amazing right now. Below is our December Executive Leaders Digest featuring TAM 2022 Annual Meeting updates and other member and programmatic news. Institutional membership allows volunteers, part-time, or full-time staff at your museum to get a user account to receive discounted rates on all programming. If you want to add some staff, then all we need is first and last names with email addresses and we can create user accounts for them. We opened sponsorships earlier this month here for TAM 2022 Annual Meeting and discounted early-bird tickets opened earlier this month here and are open through January 14th, 2022 with several ticket options - from All-Access to Virtual.
I’ve pulled out executive leader highlights below:
- Members: Please note TAM's mailing address: 1108 Lavaca - Suite 100 #626, Austin, TX 78721
- Members: We said goodbye to former Council Member Jeff Harris of the Magoffin Home State Historic Site on December 6, 2021. The THC site will host a memorial on January 16, 2022 in El Paso.
- TAM 2022: Early-bird registration for the Annual Meeting ends on January 14, 2022.
- AAM's Museums Advocacy Day: You still have time to register for Museums Advocacy Day 2022 and customize your experience as an advocate. Register now ahead of the January 21 registration deadline.
- Programs: The Newest Affinity Group for TAM Executive Leaders (TAMEL) will host their first meeting of 2022 which has been rescheduled for January 27 at noon. REGISTER HERE for free.
- TAM 2022: Wilder and TAMMIE Awards and Scholarships Submissions due February 1, 2022.
- Programs: Stanford University Expert Holly Truitt will be hosting a four-hour Co-Creation Bootcamp and Design Lab in Houston on February 17, 2022.
- Programs: TAM will be coordinating AAM’s Museum Advocacy Day - Held virtually from February 28 - March 1, 2022.
- TAM 2022: Wednesday, March 23 is Directors and CEOs Day with Keynotes by John Falk and Fiona Bond.
- TAM 2022: We will have Invitation-Only Directors and CEOs Reception at the Baylor Club on Wednesday from 5:30 - 6:30 pm before evening events at the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum and Texas Sports Hall of Fame.
- TAM 2022: The Annual Business Meeting and Awards Luncheon are on Thursday, March 24.
- TAM 2022: Awards/VIP reception on Thursday, March 24 at the new Art Center Waco.
- TAM 2022: TAM Executive Leaders Breakfast Reception on Friday, March 25.
- TAM 2022: Our closing Keynote will be a virtual presentation by Colleen Dilenschneider on Friday, March 25
Please send any questions to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your leadership!